BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A few new things











I've been busy with the cricut and the accucut and if that wasn't enough I decided to also use the scraps from some of the decorative paper and make jewelry. I think this is a nice addition though and would be fabulous to incorporate a decorative paper into your invitations and then also for favors, gifts, for your bridesmaids or bridal jewelry.

I also just finished putting together a little invite for my goddaughter, Marissa, who has gone country on me and will be riding her horse next month at a fair.

I will be going back to the cutting board later and getting our wedding thank yous cut and ready to go.

The rest of the new images will be uploaded to www.weddingwire.com/minerva and also on facebook!














0 comments: